To learn a predictable method of treatment of anterior dental elements with correct working times at the chair.
Endodontic treatment plan: orthograde retreatment or surgical endodontics?
• Traditional surgical treatment and microscopy treatment: Which approach?
• Indications and contraindication to surgical treatment.
• The operating microscope, clinical applications and working positions.
• The role of assistants.
• The preparation of the operating table: the microstrumentary.
• Preparing the patient: Anesthesia.
• Paramarginal e intrasulcular flap: different clinical indication and techniques of execution.
• Soft tissue management and the preparation of the bone crypt.
• Hemostasis and intraoperative control.
• Resection of the apex and canal preparation with ultrasound tips.
• Filling materials and instruments for their application.
• Sutures and sutures removal techniques.
• Post-operative drug therapy.
• Post surgery recommendation.